Monday, April 26, 2010

Lots of News

Well I haven't been keeping up with my blog. A lot has happened since my last post. I did get in to college and am now starting my second week. I also made Associate Editor for the website I was interning for, www.SAHMAnswers.com. I have had a lot of good luck over the past few weeks.

I am so happy to be in school and getting a degree that I really want. With a Bachelor's in English it will look better for a freelance job and I can get a job reviewing books for a publishing company which is also a goal for me. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me but I know in the end it will all pay off.

I think I have found my purpose and I am thinking of redoing my blog. As to what, I am not yet sure but it somehow doesn't seem an appropriate title anymore. I've been thinking about '365 Days of Thought' but I have such a hard time coming up with topics that I think I would struggle coming up with a new thought everyday. Whatever I change it to, I want it to be something I have to write in at least every other day. I really want to start getting better at posting to the blog. I'll have to do some thinking and figure stuff out. Who knows what I'll come up with.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment