Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Have Changed the Title Again

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time now that I've changed the title of my blog. I am an indecisive person, hence the title and theme changes. I am also apparently unmotivated because I go through so many lapses of not posting to my blog. I post so infrequently, my blog is probable just taking up space on this massive World Wide Web. I must try and rectify this. As of today, I will become a better blogger. Hopefully someone other than my mother will read my blog. If anyone is out there please let me know you're there by posting a comment.

I have had a horrible month but I am doing my best to stay positive. Not very successfully but I'll keep trying anyway. For those of you who don't know; I am an aspiring writer. One who doesn't write though. I am so terrified of failure that I don't even try. Oh, I have plenty of time to devote to writing but a fear that is holding me back from pursuing my dreams. I must move past my fear and just write. Even if I don't try to get published, the more I write the better I will get. I need to actually write those good ideas I've had instead of letting them get all cobwebby in my head. I need to write just to write and I'll never know if I can make something of it until I try. So I guess I'd better get my butt in gear and start writing.

I am going to make a conscious effort to write for at least one hour every day. Even if it's junk, even if it's just a freewriting session I need to do it. As they say, practice makes perfect. I will conquer this demon called fear. I will become more motivated and I will write everyday. I will also try to keep you updated on my progress more frequently instead of letting my blog get lost in space.

So until next time....Happy writing to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure honey that more than your mom will read your blog. But as for me, I will now check it everyday!! I love you and think your writing is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete