Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Been a While But I Come With Good News

Well, I haven't posted anything in a while as you know. I wanted to share my good news. I don't know if I told you how I was in college getting my BA in English and then how they pulled my financing and tried charging me for the class they allowed me to take. That's the summary but here is the good part. After my funding was pulled I fell in to a depression. I was feeling lost and disappointed because I had finally felt that I was where I was supposed to be in my life. I found out yesterday that my school is waiving the fee for the class and my student loan is out of default this month. I should be back in school next semester. I am so excited be back on the right track again.

I hope to take you all with me on my journey as a wife, mother, and college student. Maybe I can even share what I learn with you and my experiences. My dreams will become a reality. I hope that working on my degree will give me the self-confidence I need to achieve my goals. I will not allow my fears to hold me back any longer.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment