Saturday, August 21, 2010

College Update

Well, I will not be returning to University of Phoenix for my Bachelor's in English. Turns out that UofP is double the cost of a traditional college. I have decided on Western Michigan University which has a great English department. I think I will major in creative writing with a minor in practical writing. I will probably start in the Spring and can't wait. When I went to community college I really enjoyed the on campus life. I never was really excited going to class online. I was much happier when I was in a traditional college and had that face to face learning experience.

Tonight I am going with my friend to see some fireworks in Mendon. Last fireworks of the year. The kids are really excited about going and it will give me something to do tonight since Tim has to work.

Well that's all for now, so until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment