Thursday, August 5, 2010

What a Day, What a Day

Well, it's official, I am not going to meet the deadline for the short story. I am supposed to have it done tomorrow and I can't even come up with a plot or characters. I must confess though that I haven't even tried to really think about it.

I got 3 hours of sleep last night and then spent 4 hours baking goodies for Ari and Justin to have a bake sale which Ari no longer wants to work on because she is fighting with her brother. This pisses me off since I worked so hard even though I was exhausted and still am. She'd better get her little butt back over there and try to sell some stuff because if I did all that work for nothing that might make me a little irritable. Ahh, the things we do for our children. None of which they appreciate. I imagine that they won't appreciate what we as parents do for them until they have children of their own. I just made Ari go back to her sale and unfortunately they have only had 3 customers 2 1/2 - 3 hours. Another thing that is making me irritable.

Oh, and by the way, this Sunday August 8th is my birthday. We are going out tomorrow night in celebration of my being born. I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk in a straight line by the end of the night but I sure hope I have fun. Who needs to walk in a straight line anyway?

I may go back to that Church this Sunday. I'm actually kind of looking forward to it.

So that's all for now. I'll let you know how my birthday turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment